- You create software solutions (design, implementation, reuse and maintenance of Java (API) C# (Unity) TypeScript/React (Web) based components);
- debug and solve problems as they arise;
- optimize performance;
- contribute new ideas for the game.
Your player characteristics
- You are a full stack developer who has experience in publishing and maintaining projects in a production environment;
- You have experience with git.
- Experience with React;
- Experience with HTML / CSS;
- Experience with Unity;
- Experience with Java;
- Experience with MongoDB;
- Experience with applications that depend on a REST / JSON API;
- Experience with development in a type-safe environment;
- Adding you are a strong team player with good communication skills;
- and you would like to work independently and goal-oriented - also in home office and with flexible working hours.
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.