What we’d like you to do
- Take responsibility for Hugo’s digital social presence to monitor, join and contribute to relevant topics, trends, and conversations on behalf of founders and the brand, so we’re seen as active thought leaders in our space as we develop an audience.
- Own our social content calendar and create, adapt, and share Hugo content that strengthens our brand and provides a funnel to user sign up.
- Develop relationships with relevant influencers and thought leaders so they share our content, talk about Hugo and support us with audience building and user acquisition
- Work with product and customer success to leverage our passionate Hugo customers to become advocates to their networks and audiences. For example, creating and sharing user spotlight posts, quotes and testimonials, helping distribute case studies, and encouraging social sharing by our users.
- Work on distribution strategies for user-generated templates and meeting content as an additional source of awareness for Hugo via our customers.
- Manage Hugo’s presence on review sites (G2, Capterra, etc.) and ensure a regular flow of reviews and evangelism to contribute to new customer acquisition.
- Work with co-founders to pitch and promote guest posts, shared social campaigns, and other joint marketing efforts with our partners (including Atlassian, Loom, Slack, Zapier, and others).
- Identify and execute distribution strategies for joint webinars, online events, and co-produced content
What you will accomplish
- Agree on social strategy, channels to focus on, and brand positioning
- Build out our social content calendar, develop a backlog of content and material, and create your process for a regular cadence of high-quality social content.
- Identify themes and narratives that we should be contributing to, and establish monitoring tools and processes so you’re spending considerable time every day contributing to and driving conversation.
- Start collecting content and stories from our customers.
- Building and maintaining a well-oiled social machine, with Hugo a part of key topics and discussions, generating content daily and early signs of a stronger brand and top of funnel metric improvements.
- Be pitching and cultivating influence and opinion leader relationships, with some Hugo-oriented posts already underway.
- Have an early customer advocacy strategy operating, generating customer advocacy content, reviews, and in turn new users.
What you bring to Hugo
- 3+ years of experience managing social media, including scheduling, content creation, and strategy. Have some significant wins to share with your work here.
- Expert level skills across Twitter, LinkedIn, and at least one other platform.
- Tech-savviness - you’re a pro with social media management tools, basic design tools, and of course Google Suite, Slack, CMS’, Asana etc.
- Experience working in a B2B growth or marketing team, ideally working with a self-serve software product.
- Exceptional story-telling skills, able to engage an audience with high quality, well-thought-out content.
- A solid understanding of marketing fundamentals, funnels, and converting users.
- Confidence, passion, and energy to captivate audiences, whether that be thought leaders, partners, customers, or an industry with our story and the opportunity.
Why you should work with us
How do I apply?
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.