About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career as a senior front-end developer during an exciting period of hypergrowth. You’ll work closely with the product manager and lead front-end engineer to design and deliver solutions that enable Time Doctor to scale and ensure that we remain the market leader. All of this will be achieved through your ability to deliver and collaborate with a team of talented engineers. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a modern tech stack on a product that has traction with significant growth opportunities. This is a full-time position, reporting to the VP of engineering.
- Create elegant and well-tested code that is easy to maintain to ensure high performance of data-heavy web applications
- Collaborate with a team, including product managers, designers, and back-end engineers, to deliver new features
- Use your product mindset to have an impact on how we can make things simpler, more intuitive, and easier for our customers
- Continually monitor and research front-end development trends, libraries, and frameworks, ensuring that they’re used appropriately to continually improve our product
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 4 years of professional web app development experience
- Expert at Angular10
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS with an understanding of responsive design
- Experience with NodeJS, NPM (Yarn), and Webpack
How to Apply
Please go to this link- http://time-doctor.breezy.hr/p/74485974bee5-senior-front-end-engineer-100-remote
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.