Synergis Software is growing our Development Team! As a vital member of the Development Team, The Cloud Developer will work with team members to co-conceptualize and develop state of the art cloud applications for Synergis Software. Teamwork is critical in this role and the successful candidate will work with development team members, Product Managers and Chief Software Architect to help ensure high quality products and a top-notch customer experience for our clients. The ideal candidate has a desire to create best-in-class applications for our customers.
Education and Experience:
- At least 5 years experience developing cloud based software
- Bachelor's Degree level education or equivalent work experience required
- Experience with Azure Government, GovCloud, or C2S is required
- Experience developing with Web Application Platforms, Angular preferred
- Experience working in a remote environment is required
- Good understanding of different cloud service providers
- Experience with AWS
- Deep knowledge of integrating systems running in different environments
- Experience with implementing and leveraging scalable text search engines (Lucene)
- Knowledge of Software Defined Networks (vLAN)
- Expert in rapid deployment, automation, virtualization, monitoring and troubleshooting in the cloud
- Experience in application and resource modeling
- Experience working in a Linux based environment with a general understanding of Linux systems
- Micro-Service Oriented Architecture design/implementation
- Large scale systems design/implementation, Scale-out computing, Highly available systems and multi-tenancy design/implementation
- Ability to assist/support developers' troubleshooting efforts of applications in Cloud environments
- Experience in full stack development
- Experience in C# backend, database design, SQL, LINQ and Entity Framework
- Experience with PostgreSQL, document management and version control a plus
- Experience with 3D CAD software (Autodesk Inventor, MicroStation or Solidworks) a plus
- Experience with DevExpress
- Experience with Agile development methodology
About Synergis Software
Headquartered in Quakertown, PA, Synergis Software has more than two decades experience developing, implementing and supporting engineering document management and workflow solutions for organizations around the world, in more than 40 industries, in public and private sectors, from startups to Fortune Global 500 companies. Our flagship product, Adept, enables companies to effectively leverage business and design content across the enterprise to drive growth, mitigate risk and gain competitive advantage.
Synergis Software's exceptional people and rich culture are our greatest strength, our unique advantage, and our most important asset. They are the heart of our success, and are behind the innovative solutions and extraordinary customer service we deliver.
We attract talented, passionate, and committed people who share the essential core values that define our organization: integrity, honesty, quality, customer focus, commitment, passion and product excellence. We thrive in a flexible and dynamic work environment founded on openness and communication. We embrace diversity, nurture innovative ideas, and encourage every employee to be an active architect of a better organization.
For more information please visit our website: www.synergissoftware.com
When you join the Synergis team, you can expect outstanding growth and earnings potential. We offer a competitive base salary, profit sharing, 401K, fully comprehensive benefits, and an outstanding culture that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation or handicap.
Submit salary requirements with resume today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity or handicap.
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.