Juicer (https://juicer.io) is a simple website plugin that allows our users to display social media posts and hashtags in a single feed. Juicer is one of the most popular social media aggregators and has a global customer base.
What is this role?
The customer support specialist role will work with our users to address technical issues and other troubleshooting of their social media feeds, and develop ways to empower them through documentation and well thought-out responses. With Juicer’s startup culture, you will have the ability to improve current support processes and bring new ideas to the table in collaboration with the team. This position is 20 hours per week (please include hourly pay range if possible).
Who is the ideal candidate?
- Located in Eastern/Central USA time zones, or in Europe
- Able to simplify concepts and instructions into jargon-free language that is easy to follow
- Remains calm and in control during any situation
- Organized and diligent; able to recognize trends in customer communications
- Innovative and willing to try new methods
- Believes in the power of great customer support, loves to help people
- Experience supporting customers of a software-based product through email, chat and phone.
- Fluent in English (written, spoken)
- Experience with a help desk system (we use ZenDesk) for communicating with customers and colleagues
- Experience creating or contributing to help documentation for a product (FAQ entries, videos, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of the various social networks (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Knowledge of APIs and how they work with software a plus
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS code a plus
- Resolve customer problems via ZenDesk and phone calls (when necessary)
- Keep the FAQ entries in Juicer’s Help Center up-to-date with the latest information, and write new articles when needed; create an occasional video/screencast
Why work with us?
- Small team, few meetings, entrepreneurial culture with tons of autonomy
- Simple-to-use product
- Flexible schedule
- Negotiable pay based on experience
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.